Wednesday, December 9, 2009

December 10, 2009


Nothing is going on. I am working very part time to help out my family during the Christmas season. Wrapping gifts and packaging things. Really helps to mix things up a bit.
I am making a few scrapbooks, more like brag books of Allison. 20 pictures in each book just of her. She loves looking at them and there are quite fun to make. I got a few 6x6 scrapbooks at Michael's along with some paper and cut out things. They are going to look so cute.

I thought I would share a few of our decorations. Nothing elaborate (at least not this year)I always over do it on the food. Always something delicious and fattening and alot of it.

This is our tree. A fake one with leftover tinsel from the first year we had it, I can't seem to get the stuff off. I even tried vacuuming the branches...didn't work. So there the sparkly tinsel will stay for years to come. I usually do white lights but for some reason colored light seemed so much more fun this year so I used them.


This is our manger. It stays up year round as the pieces are only 1/2 inch tall. It is from Spain and I just love it. It always puts me in a good mood when I look at it.


This is Allison's picture with Santa. She had a fit and never stopped crying even when she tried to say bye-bye to Santa. She did it through the tears...what a trooper. I never laughed so hard.


And here is our famous Christmas card. If you want one just email me with your address and I will be happy to send you one. For some reason the picture just seemed to fit our family perfectly, all of our favorite things in one picture...priceless

No comments:

Post a Comment