Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 Goals


2009 is over and we are off to a great start for 2010. Everything is back to normal around here with a few personal improvments both Scott and I have started to accomplish. I have written my list of goals that I would like to achieve this year and hope that they pave the way to a more relaxed and centered life.

This is the first year that losing weight is not important, in fact I didn't even list it. I have other goals in mind that will require me not to lose weight, but to be more healthy overall.

Goals for 2010

1. Exercise more - carido and stretching/yoga
2. Eat less sugar - make it a treat not a meal
3. Drink more water - at least 40 oz a day
4. Stick to the house cleaning schedule - I have slacked on this and it shows
5. Eat more fruits - I eat plenty of veggies but need more fruits
6. Write more letters and cards - recieving cards in the mail is much better than email
7. Make gifts rather than buying them - homemade gifts are from the heart and mean so much more than store bought items
8. Have another healthy baby - yep, I want another
9. Potty train Allison - this might actually take all year to accomplish
10. Private goal - something I am working on and hope to start by next year
11. Cook more gourmet meals - cook from the heart with more local produce and less processed foods
12. Send gifts to people - small things that mean a lot
13. Have more dinners with friends and family - once a week, make it a regular thing
14. Budget groceries better - I am going to check out a local CSA and start shopping at the farmers market again.

I am really looking forward to making these changes. I hope they have given you some great ideas on things you would like to try or accomplish so you can add them to your list.

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment