Saturday, November 26, 2011

You know what? I should be working on my soap, packaging and labeling, but I just can't stop looking at Christmas decor online. Southern Living has some really great ideas very fancy and sparkly...my favorite.

I have finished most of my decorating. All but the bathroom and the kitchen. Yes I decorate every room. Once the kids get older and have there own rooms, they will each get a small tree to decorate in them.
My Christmas cards are also finished ready to be picked up. I love being prepared for the holidays. I just have a bit of shopping to do and I am finished.

Now I am off to finish my soap. Enjoy the picture of the kids first time ever in the snow. There was only a light dusting but Allison thought it was the greatest thing ever and tried to make snow angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment