Monday, April 19, 2010

Spring is in the Air and a Prenatal Physical

It feels like forever since I have been on here. The weather is getting nicer and my garden has needed my attention (and so has my family). Scott and I have planted 5 tomato plants, some pole beans, and a cucumber (I am craving these, I usually can't stand them but all I want are salads, and chips too). We also have to plant some jalepenos, an eggplant, some oregano because we killed the giant one when we tried to move it, and some basil because snails ate the seedlings I had grown. We also have a lemon tree that we are transplanting into a giant pot and some gerber daisies that brighten up the back patio. Everything is starting to look like summer, now all we need is a pool and some lawn chairs and we are set.

In other news, I have my second prenatal appointment tomorrow. It's just a physical to see how things are progressing. By the amount of weight I have gained I will say everything is going pretty darn good. Since the morning sickness subsided I have eaten everything in sight, so I have gained about 5 pounds in the last 4 weeks. Amazing!
I will update the new baby stats as soon as I get back from my appointment tomorrow cause I know all of you are anxious to hear about them.

Allison is growing like a weed. She is now copying things we say and her favorite words right now are dog treats, laundry (which she helps me with), lucy, train...woo...woo, ice cream man, more milk, more juice, usually just more of anything she can get cause she is a greedy one.
She is enjoying the weather and is asking for ice cream constantly. Ever since I gave her a taste of some carmel cone crunch she hasn't stopped asking for "ows cweem" as she like to call it. And she has been playing in the hose and mud and helping turn the compost pile and add fruit scraps to it. She feels so grown up when she gets to help with the gardening.

No comments:

Post a Comment