Friday, June 10, 2011

Where Did the Time Go?

Two kids really keep you busy.
And, this is how all pictures of the two of them turn out. Allison HATES to share the spot light with Scotty in pictures. It's almost impossible to get a good posed picture of the two of them. It really has to be a candid shot.

Anyway, we took the kids to the county fair, which was really fun. Allison rode the merry-go-round and the lollipop swings. She really wanted to go on the ferris wheel and the gravity drop ride. Thank goodness she was too small, I couldn't stomach doing it, I hate heights.




I don't think Scotty had too much fun since he couldn't go on any rides or eat a corn dog. Next year will be a lot more fun.

Allison tried her first corndog and it was so good she decided to let grandma have a taste.

Scotty did have his first taste of real ice cream.

After he got used to the cold, he was like a fiend.

And with the weather so awful the last few weeks, rain, tornado warnings, thunder storms, it's amazing my garden survived. And now with the temps in the low 90's the thing is bursting with flowers, tomato blooms, and squash flowers. I can't wait 'til I can eat a home grown tomato, that just says summer to me.


Hope you all are having a wonderful summer and enjoying the warm weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment