Saturday, February 28, 2009

Indoor Herb Garden

I started my herb garden today. I only picked a few herbs to start; Sweet basil, italian parsley & I transplanted some oregano from the back garden because I never walk out to the garden to get fresh oregano when I need it.
I had gone to the Dollar Store yesterday and got some cute pots that I think will look nice in the kitchen.


I planted some tomato seeds also. Just a little bush that I can snack on while hanging out on the patio. They are little cranberry sized tomatoes that are so sweet. I got them from Burpee's last year. They have a great supply of seeds and plants, living in California I can never get any of the plants, but the seeds always grow and the veggies are always tastey. There catalog is realy worth getting, all color photos and great descriptions of the fruits & veggies.
Enjoy the weather, it's supposed to rain here tomorrow so I am enjoying the sunshine while it lasts. My munchkin helping with the seeds & waving to daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment