Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Recap and a New Year Approaching

This is the wonderful gift Scott got me. A total surprise, I cried when I found it hidden under my pillow while making the bed.
some reason I can't figure out how to get the picture the right way but I know you can tell what it is.


Christmas was so much fun. I have a ton of pics to share with you so bare with me. It was Allison's first Christmas to remember so I took alot of pictures.

Here she is looking totally cute in her Santa Dress. We are on our way to Grandma's House for Christmas Eve Dinner and presents.

Picture of her in her Santa dress with a piece of kindling she would not let go of...she wanted to burn it so bad.

I wonder if I can taste what this present is.

Looking through the window waiting for Santa Claus.

Christmas Morning...I just love the magical feeling of Christams Morning and finding all the loot he left for us.

Opening her first present...

A video rocker, just like dad.

Grandma Carol sent her this beautiful blanket that is so warm, she couldn't wait to get the bow off before deciding to curl up with it.

Going through stockings...my favorite.

Dad and Allison playing in her little garden house.

Daddy got a suitcase of money for Christmas and Allison just loved playing with all of it...she sat inside to count it all

Then she tossed it all out to count it all over again

And last we have a few of the outfits she got for Christmas
A pink sweater and matching hat...so cute but she won't keep the hat on for more than 5 seconds

An adorable dress that has a matching sweater, but it was to hot in the house to wear it.

This was the dress she wore on Christmas Day...her Christmas dress. She gets one every year and this is my favorite so far.


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and have a great New Year. I will see you all in 2010 with great new updates and some new content, so stay tuned. The new year is going to be a fun one.

No comments:

Post a Comment