Monday, December 21, 2009

Grandma & Grandpa B

Grandma & Grandpa B came to visit yesterday to celebrate Christmas with us. We don't get to see them often so it was a really nice visit. I really miss them and wish they could come down more often or move here so they can see Allison all the time. We had a nice time and Allison just loved them and all the presents they brought. She was also showing off alot, somersaults, talking, laughing and dancing. It was fun.



Allison got to open one present and she picked the biggest one they brought which turned out to be dress up princess clothes.




She had a blast trying on all the stuff and walking around dressed as Snow White.


My mom told me that Allison would start playing in the box because there is nothing better than a card board box...she was right.



That evening I packed up the princess stuff and put it back under the tree. While I was making dinner I hear some rustling and presents being moved. I peek and saw Allison moving presents so she could get the princess clothes back out.


And to sit in the box one more time.



Thanks for coming to visit Grandma & Grandpa. We love you!!!


Stay tuned, I have a great post with lots of pictures of the cookie decorating party we went to at Grandma H's house...I love Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment