Friday, March 19, 2010

And Baby Makes 4

I had my first prenatal today, guess what? I am much further along than I thought. I am 11 weeks 5 days. The baby is huge 5cm long. During the exam baby jumped and moved it's arm and wiggled around. It was so cute.
Allison got a kick out of the baby pictures. I think she thinks that they are pictures of her. She is a bit of a narcissist.
I would scan the pictures I got today but my scanner/printer is broken so you will all have to wait for the 20 week gender reveal pictures I get. Unless I can somehow get the thing to work and remember to do it.

Daddy Scott is very happy and excited to be doing all of this again. He really loves the fact that he will now have 2 kids to teach how an engine works, how to shoot and how to play COD4.

I am tired so I am going to lay down for a few minutes before we watch Cabin Fever 2. Holly would have loved the movie, she loved scary movies and would watch them by herself if she had too, she was so braved, my protector. I love her and miss her.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment