Thursday, March 18, 2010

Grieving and Moving On

The loss of my sister, Holly, last month was the hardest thing I have ever had to deal with I started this blog as a way for me to express the way I felt and to help me get past the hurt and emptiness I was feeling. It really helped a lot. I can't go back and read it though, I cry everyt time I try.

After a lot of thinking and feedback from friends and family I am going to continue my blog in memory of my sister. She absolutely loved reading about Allison and watching her niece grow up. She would be happy to know that I go to the doctors tomorrow and find out how far along I am with new baby and see if there is more than one. For the record, if I am having multiples I am getting my tubes tied.

It will still be hard to write everyday since I am still very tired and dealing with morning sickness at night mostly so I will update as much as possible.

I will make sure that I post my new baby findings tomorrow and I will get some new pictures of Allison on here as soon I as I take them off my camera.

I hope I haven't lost all my readers, I hope ya'll realise that I needed some time to heal and now I am moving on, making this blog a scrapbook of our lives so I can remember all the wonderful things that we, as a family, do.

Here is your Allison fix people...enjoy it, I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment