Thursday, March 22, 2012

March Already

It's March already?!?!?!?!!!!

I can always use the same excuse...I have been busy. I started my Etsy shop, have been making soaps and have been battling the worse cold/sinus/ear infection EVER. It has lasted 2 months even with antibiotics.
I am finally feeling better and am now out and about on the look out for things to furnish my home. Scott & I ripped the carpet out of our front room/dining room.

Fifty year old floors never looked so good.
We didn't even have to refinish them. Just washed and waxed. They are awesome. I will never ever EVER go back to carpet. Carpet is yucky. I sweep 2 maybe three times a day and always have a ton of dust and crumbs, I couldn't even imagine that stuff being trapped in my carpet.

Anyway, I am now enjoying my new floors and planning my next project. Rearranging our love nest, that Deep Aubergine (our wall color, we moved in when we were in our 20's, we were a little different back then)has to go!

I will post before pics of the room and post updates as I progress. Oh, and I only have a budget of about $100, maybe more if my soap sells or I have a yard sale (one of my favorite ways to make money).

No comments:

Post a Comment