Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Corn & Tomatoes

I know I am always talking about the summer produce in California and how good it is. I love it, so fresh and healthy and tastes so awesome, better than any in the supermarket.
This post is going to be no different. I purchased some corn from the farmers market and it was so sweet, we ate it the same day it was picked. You can't beat that. I finally let Allison have at it and she caught on rather quickly. Here is how to eat it off the cob by Allison.




And these tomatoes are so delicious and juicy. You will find us out in the backyard sitting under the shade tree eating just picked tomatoes like apples.
All of these came from my garden and it is the first year we have had such a good crop.
Never mind the wine in the background, I am becoming a wine snob of cheap wines. Ask me about Boones Farm and I will tell you it goes with anything.

I hope you all had a great weekend and a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment