Monday, August 17, 2009

Our Weekend in Pictures

Scott & I drove to Reno on Friday for the day. I cried when we left that morning but, I did fine after 1/2 an hour.
Here is some of the great things we passed on the way, it was fun and I can't wait until Allison is older and we all get to go camping at one of the campsites (motels) up there.

"tow truck parade on Saturday...too bad we missed it"

"mmmm...road food"

"an old church someone was living in"

"a garage in Vinton, CA, thought it looked neat and vintage"



We also went to a neat little park close to our house. I have never been there before with Allison, she really enjoyed it and loved watching the kids.

Daddy helped her down the slide

here is miss dare devil going down alone

"I love lamp..."


Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend, I have bunches more to share with you so come back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment