Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Chocolate Rain, But Not Really

I am sitting down to a delicious chocolate muffin. Half of it at least. Not quite chocolate rain, but close enough.

This morning has been one of those that make you want to pull out all your hair and scream, cry and throw a fit. Allison, as I have said before is almost 2 1/2. She is awful, her additutde stinks, she bites, has started hitting us and her brother, throws major tantrums, pulls my hair, throws stuff, hits herself and screams at the top of her lungs if she doesn't get things she wants.

All this has happened this morning. Add into the mix Scotty crying nonstop for a couple of hours and you have one flusterd mommy.

And to top it off I decided to cut back on coffee today. All I can say is BAD IDEA.

I really hope things get better by this evening. All I can do right now is enjoy the peace and quiet while they nap, maybe catch a few z's myself and finish my delectible chocolate (1/2 only) muffin.

Hope you all are having a better morning than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment