Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Finding Time

Finding time...
to do everyday housey things
take care of a 2 year old and a newborn
to squeeze in some sleep
leaves hardly anytime to blog.

But every minute is so worth the exhausting effort. I love our newly expanded family, our son is a great sleeper and hardly ever cries. Allison on the other hand has been waking everyone up at about 1:30am to eat waffles and play with brother. I can't wait until she gets her sleep schedule back to normal.

Now for some new baby pics...



He is still a bit yellow from the jaundice but it is improving alot


No post would be complete without hammy Allison!!!

Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable pics!!! Finding time for anything has been difficult lately for me too - and I mean, I don't have kids, just pets, but between them, work, exercise, and of course sleep too...seems like there isn't time for much else.

    ReplyDelete