Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February Already???

I can't believe it's already February, can you?

If I didn't know any better I would think it's already spring since it has been so nice we wore shorts and sun dresses.





We have also had the sniffles. Since we were confined to the house we made cardboard box monsters.


(this set of reusable bags, that box Allison is so fashionably wearing on her head is what they came in, is awesome. I am going back to Costco and getting 2 more boxes for gifts. LOVE THEM!!!!)

We all felt better today so we went on a walk with our neighbor Kelly and her 2 kids. Her children are exactly Allison & Scotty's age. It is so nice to have kids in the neighborhood that our kids can grow up with.
While talking to Kelly I mentioned that I was thinking of joining MOPS. I couldn't believe, when she told me, it was at her church. You think it was meant to be or what. She told me she was interested in going also, so we are starting tomorrow. We are going to drive over there together. It should be fun since she knows her way around the church and knows a few of the other mothers there.
I can't wait. I am finally going to get one thing crossed off my 2011 to do list and who knows I might find a new church, I know I found a new friend.

I'll let you all know how MOPS goes tomorrow. Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment