Thursday, April 7, 2011

New Arrival

We had a great MOPS meeting today. All but 2 of the ladies at the red table (my table) had something going on the last meeting so we hadn't seen each other for 5 weeks or so. It was nice to catch up with everyone and chit chat about God and life.

It is really nice to be around such thoughtful Godly women. It really helps me build my relationship with God.

In other news, we went to the hospital to meet a new member of the family. Scott's cousin Tyler and his wife Gracie had a baby girl on Wednesday. We went up there to meet her and see how the new parents were doing.
Baby Danielle is so beautiful. She weighs 8lbs 2oz, about as much as Scotty, but she feels light as a feather and is so tiny.

Here is were I would put a really adorable picture of the new born, but I was too busy talking and cuddling the little bundle that I forgot that I even brought the camera...duh!!!

You really forget how little new born babies really are. She is so precious, if I was a bit younger I would probably have a few more little ones running around the house. But if it does happen again it will be a miracle from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment