Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's Day

I started reading "The Miracle Life of Edgar Mint" last night (which is really good so far). Around 7:30 there was a knock on the door. I asked Scott if he wanted to get that he said "no, go ahead". UPS was standing outside with a box of flowers.
I looked at the UPS driver in confusion. FLOWERS FOR ME??? This must be some mistake. I brought the box inside and opened it up.
It really was flowers for me & Allison too, but mostly me!!!!
I was so shocked/surprised that Scott had flowers sent to us that I almost cried.


They are beautiful.

I love flowers and since it's been so gloomy and rainy it has brightened up my day.

I have also been working on a project. I chose a few of Allison's baby pictures that I took of her over the summer and mounted them on some scrapbook paper and framed them. I am going to hang them over the couch.
When new baby comes I am going to do the same thing and hang them under Allison's photos over the couch.
Here is what I have done so far, I have to fix one of them, it's crooked. But other than that I think they look pretty cute. What do you think??


sorry I can't get the photo to rotate

I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's day and a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment