Monday, February 1, 2010

Quick Update

I am really tired so I am going to make this quick.

Holly is doing great. She sounds so much better and her liver and kidneys are healing. She is going to be on a low protein low sodium diet for awhile, so she gets to see a dietitian to help her plan her meals (lucky for her). If everything comes back ok she gets to be released tomorrow, Thank God.

In other news, I am tired. The first trimester is always so tiring for me. I have never had any sickness or nausea, but I have to take a nap sometimes twice a day. Thank goodness after a few months it passes and I can get back on my normal schedule.

Allison got a cute book called "I'm A Big Sister". She has had me read it everyday so far and enjoys pointing to the baby in the book and telling me it's a baby. She is also starting to say "hi baby" to my tummy. It's just too cute, I think she is going to be excited to be a big sister. Helping mommy with baby is going to make her feel so grown up and she is the big sister now so she can have more resposibilities, like helping change diapers, hold baby and help mommy bathe baby. This is going to be fun, I can't wait.

I should be back tomorrow with some pictures and a story about fondue forks but right now I am going to sleep.

Have a wonderful day and keep praying for Holly, she still needs it.

No comments:

Post a Comment