Thursday, September 23, 2010

Today is the Day


I am leaving for the hospital in about 20 minutes...

I really can't believe the day is finally here. These have been the longest 9 months of my life. But today got here quicker then I thought it would.

In a few short hours I will see my new baby, I am so excited.

I am also SO thirsty. Since I have to have a repeat c-section, I wasn't able to eat or drink anything after midnight to keep the neasuea at bay after I get the epidural.
I need water so bad, my mouth feels like a desert. I haven't had to pee yet this morning either which is amazing since it feels like I go every hour or so. Better get used to it though, after this morning I will no longer have someone sitting on my bladder while kicking my kidneys.

Have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment