Monday, January 24, 2011

Not Much...

Nothing exciting is going on here. Scott has been working 6 days a week, a real push to get a job done by the end of February. I have been baking lots of breads and cooking out of a new French cookbook my parents got me for my birthday (which by the way was Friday, I am now 33) called Around My French Table. Really great and easy recipes.

Scott & Scotty playing....

you guessed it Call of Duty.

Allison in her favorite red shoes and her "Vicky dress" after a character on Angelina Ballerina. She would wear this everyday if I let her.

I found this on Scotty's head after he and Allison were playing in the crib. Allison said she put it on him, a band aid.

Goofing off

I pulled out my wedding dress for Allison to play with. She thinks it's so fancy and loves to wear it.

Scotty looking SO cute. I have a pic of me when I was little just like this. I will have to pull it out and compare the two. I think he resembles me a little.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment