Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Planning

All weekend I have been planning a birthday arty for a soon to be 1 year old. I love planning parties and this one has been so much fun to plan. We are going with a pink theme. Simple, nothing fancy. Everything is going to be pink. Pink cupcakes, pink candle, pink balloons, pink tableclothes and decorations, pink lemonade. She of course will be dressed in...white...grandma & grandpa gave her a really cute white dress at easter and it will be perfect for the big day. I have been working all morning trying to get a picture of Allison, for her invitations, that isn't blurry, her moving or looking away. This is what I have so far and I have been trying since 8:30 am.



Not very good and I don't think a picture of her sleeping will work. Later today I am going to have her run through the sprinkler and hopefully get a cute picture, summery and smiling, maybe carrying a beach ball.
Alright, I am off to plan some more pink party things, have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment