Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday & Not Much Happened

Well today was cloudy and cooler than it has been in a few months so we played outside alot and napped alot (Allison, not me) and watched Classical Baby, Crysanthimum, and Corduroy. When I busted out the camera Allison was all over it and chased me around trying to grab it. She loves electronics, I gave her an old Palm Pilot and she loves playing with that also, the laptop (she may need to have her own soon, maybe for her 1st birthday, what do you think, wink...wink).

Tomorrow is Farmers Market day, followed by cleaning out the closets and dressers afternoon...exciting I know. It needs to get done and the donation wagon will be in the neighborhood sometime this month so I want to be ready with the goodies for them.

One of my favorite things to make with green beans fresh from the market is

Roasted Green Beans (original title, huh)
So you need some green beans washed and trimmed
Olive Oil to toss them in
Sea Salt or Kosher (I prefer Kosher) to sprinkle over
Preheat oven to 450 degrees, toss green beans with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and roasted for about 15 to 20 minutes. They come out alittle golden and still have a great crunch to them. They are awesome!!!

I hope everyone had a great day and enjoy trying out the recipe.

My favorite picture of the two most important people in my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment