Thursday, June 4, 2009

Running Down the Driveway

Yesterday was alot of fun, besides the wicked thunderstorm that woke Allison up screaming last night and had me a little scared myself. Scott on the other hand slept like a baby through the whole thing, even after I woke him up telling him Allison (I) was scared. He fell right back to sleep and didn't even remember us climbing into bed and cuddling with him for protection against the loud thunder.

Allison and I played outside yesterday afternoon (when it wasn't even cloudy or a hint of a storm headed our way) and her new favorite thing is running down the drive way in her walker (she can already walk but outside she uses a walker). I think it is one of the funniest things. She ends up going full speed down the driveway until I stop her, she gets the biggest kick out of it.

Check it out!!


I hope all of you are having a wonderful week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment