Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thursday Updates

Well we have been busy. The past couple days we have run through the sprinklers, alot.



Something popped our pool so we have been playing with the hose. It is something that I haven't done in probably 20 years and it really is a workout, running through the water, chasing an excited soon to be one year old, so much fun.
We have also been shopping for PARTY SUPPLIES, since someone is turning one in a month. We have picked up most everything plus a few extra things, all in pink, and I finally found some pink M&M's (looked everywhere). This is what I have so far.

I still need napkins, tableclothes, marabou, glitter and confetti all in pink.
The letters, I picked up at the Dollar Tree, are for her birthday banner as is the marabou and glitter. When it is done I will post a picture, it should be cute.
I also picked up a 10x10 gazebo at the store today so we can make some shade in the backyard. It is an outdoor bbq party, the key word being outdoor, my husband really doesn't like it when it's hot so he always stays inside, but this a party for a one year old and I don't want cake and food all over the white carpet, so I am having it outside. It will be so fun, she probably won't remember it but we will have tons of pictures to show her when she's older.
I hope you all have had a wonderful day and stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment