Friday, November 6, 2009

The Case of the Missing Jelly Jar

We baked cookies yesterday. An experiment of sorts. I am trying to perfect my strawberry cheesecake bars.
I was doing the dishes (I still do them by hand - no dishwasher) and it seemed very quiet.
The garbage was open and the jelly jar was missing. So I searched for the culprit. There she sat in the living room, on the white carpet, eating sour cherry jelly.
Dunking her hand in the little bit I left in the jar and licking it off. She was having a grand ol' time.
I tried to take it away. She jumped up and ran. Ran like a sprinter, with her jar of jelly, into the kitchen to hide by the wall.
I managed to wrestle it away, but it was too late. She was covered in jelly from head to toe.













Have a great weekend, we are off to gymnastics (in like, a couple of hours)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment