Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful

I am very thankful I have a loving and supportive family. It really makes me happy to think that life has improved 110% since we created our own family and can pass on our values and love to our precious daughter.
I am thankful to have Allison in my life, it will never be the same again. I know that having her in my life has changed me in a way that is so hard to describe. Selfishness, ego and shyness are gone and I am now filled with unconditional love, a passion for life full of fun and activity and excitment and a sense of family togetherness I have never felt. It is awesome.


I am thankful that I have a wonderful husband that works hard so I can stay home with Allison. Here is where it is going to get a little cheesey he is the love of my life, my best friend and my weighted companion cube (a little geek humor). I love you.


I am also thankful to have these people in my life. Without them I don't think I would be where I am today.

My Mom of course

And Dad, too

My Mother in Law

my Sister...Hi Holly

And my Grandpa


I love all of you and it makes me happy that you are my Family.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Have a great holiday and hope you all eat lots of stuffing and pecan pie (my two favorite things).

No comments:

Post a Comment