Tuesday, November 24, 2009

This One's For You

Finally feeling better.
You know what people do when they are sick and bored?
This.



Allison started it so I had to do it too.

Or you can dramaticly eat a bagel...no one does it better than Allison, life is so hard for me...




But hey I am good looking.


If you are still bored you can always eat a bowl of grapes or some pizza or even a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.




Also any of these various activities are fun to do when your sick.

read a book about kitties...Dewey the library cat. She loves the cover of the book, "Hi Buffy" as she waves to the orange kitty that looks nothing like our neighbors cat Buffy, except that it is a cat and every cat is a "Buffy"

trying to escape the from the house...at least she remembered her purse

read on the potty, and about knitting no less

sit in the clothes basket to help mom fold laundry, actually throwing it on to the floor in a sorting laundry kinda way and not a let me out of this basket mom or I will throw all the clothes on the floor way...for the record she did climb in herself so she could be carried back into the house

test the curtains ability to hold a 20 pound child. I stopped her berfore she started swinging from them


I hope you all have a great day. Sorry it took a while for me to update I need to get better and I finally am so that's all I have to say, uuuummmm... yeah, ok...goodbye. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment