Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Daffodils Have Bloomed

The past few days have been really nice, in the upper 50's, so Allison and I have been playing outside. Doing all kinds of stuff like...

Playing catch with dad in the backyard



Smelling the oregano in the garden


Pushing around the wheelbarrow...can't wait to start gardening


Picking dandelion puffs and making wishes


Also, the daffodils are blooming. They are so beautiful and they smell like spring time. I am going to put them in a vase when they are ready to make the house more cheerful.







Unfortunately, today is foggy and wet outside so we are stuck inside. Luckily my parents got Allison the Laurie Berkner Band DVD. We have watched it so many times, I can't count. The music is catchy and fun to sing and she really likes to do the movements and say the words with the other kids on the DVD. Really cute and fun. I would recommend it, highly

No comments:

Post a Comment