Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Good & The Bad

I have some really great news and some really bad news.

Let's start with the good news, well let's call it absolutley great news. I think I have told everyone, but if you haven't heard here is a clue.



Our family is growing. I found out on Sunday and I am making my prenatal appointments this week. I am so excited, I should be due sometime in October.

Allison is going to be a big sister. I hope she can handle it, sharing the spot light will be a tough one for her.


Alright, now the bad news.
My sister was rushed to the emergency room last night with liver and kidney problems. They put her on dialysis, she is doing fine right now. I am scared and saddened by the fact that she is only 29 and I wouldn't know what to do without her, she's my little sister.


I don't have much information as to what caused all the problems or what is going to happen so I am hoping to go and visit with her this week to find out more and to help her get through this.


I hope that all of you can say a prayer to help comfort her in this time of need. She could really use the love and support from everyone right now.

I pray she gets better, because I need her here in October when baby #2 is due.




We love you Holly, get well and we will see you very soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment