Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Eve, Eve

Well, these two angels are all ready for Christmas.

It is the first Christmas where Allison really gets Santa. She is really excited. On Wednesday morning she walked out into the living room and said "OOOooo...LOOK AT ALL THE PRESENTS!" She picked up a red velvet box, from my parents and told me she was waiting for Santa to open. I asked if she was going to wait there for 3 days, she replied YES.

This afternoon we took a much needed walk. After all this rain we needed some fresh air. Allison and I talked about all the things she wanted for Christmas. We discussed what Scotty should get for Christmas. Then I asked what daddy wanted for Christmas. She told me he wanted cookies and lots of gravy.

She asked me what I wanted, I told her I already have the two most precious gifts "Scotty and her". She probably doesn't understand what that means yet, but she will someday.

I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy the time spent with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment