Friday, December 31, 2010

To the New Year


2010 has been quite a year. So much has happened to change my life.
My little sisters unexpected death was quite a shock to the whole family. I was so saddened and upset that someone so young could pass away with so much to finish in her life, but God had his reasons and I have to trust in his decisions.

Then the birth of my son Scotty was just awesome. When he came into our lives it was changed forever. He is the sweetest most smiley baby. Always happy, could be just gas, but gassy smiles are still adorable. God blessed us.

With tragedy comes happiness.

Both of these events were life changing experiences. Not just for me but my whole family. I have pushed through and coped and it has made me stronger. I am now a mother of 2 and that has made me exhausted but the sacrifice is SO worth it.

2011 has so much to offer. My kids will grow, my family will get closer, and we will create new memories and remember the old ones.

I hope you all have a safe and wonderful New Year's Eve and a great start to the New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment