Thursday, July 23, 2009

Do, Do, Do I Fell Out My Backdoor

This morning while I was cooking scrambled eggs for Allison, she played quietly at my feet with the trays and cookie sheets. I turned around to butter some toast and she was gone...I hear a thump and cry and look back, not there??? I look around the corner and she is lying on the stoop outside the back door.Poor thing almost rolled into the bushes.

the backdoor of death and the bushes that almost ate her alive

I picked her up and kissed her little head she helped me make the rest of her breakfast.

the bump is almost totally gone and she is doing just fine now that she had magic mommy kisses


Now I know that she has been curious about going out back by herself lately and have had to put up the baby gate a few times to keep her from opening the screen...I never thought in a million years that she would actually try to do it. Even after her doctor told me that this age gets into lots of stuff they aren't supposed to and are curious about everything. I am going to make it a point to always keep her in my sight from now on and try not to have her falling out any more doors.



mama look at my booboos, can I have some ice cream???

She also had her 1 year appointment, here are her stats:
weight: 19 pounds
height: 29 inches
head: 49 centimeters
perfectly healthy and all muscle
she is starting to run a little faster and cimbing just a bit, please pray that I will be able to keep up with her in the coming weeks.

I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend (Scott has the next few days off).

No comments:

Post a Comment