Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I Am Published

Well, yesterday I mentioned that I will be contributing to a blog...I was wrong, it was a website, and they are going to be publishing my article!!!
We had play group today and it was fun. Allison and I were the only ones to show up today, one of the other moms couldn't make it, oh well, next week.
The group leader is also looking for someone to take over as group leader and I am really thinking about it but, with this new writing thing I am not sure I will have the time. I am really looking forward to hosting play group at my house though, I love entertaining and it will be fun when it's my turn.

Alright now for some Allison stuff.




had to post this one again for daddy
BOOM HEAD SHOT!!!!


She has claimed the love seat as her own.




I hope all of you have a wonderful day

No comments:

Post a Comment