Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkin Patch, Sorta

We had big plans to go to the pumpkin patch (at least I did). We never went, I bought a few pumpkins at the store and brought them home.

I had high hopes that Allison would pose next to them in the most adorable way that would melt every ones heart, I got this.







After half an hour out in the backyard with the wind blowing so hard I thought Allison was going to fly away I decided to call it quits.

I think this really put the whole pumpkin patch thing into perspective, they are not that great and too expensive when you have a 16 month old who would rather play in the dirt and eat straw then pose with pumpkins.

Oh, I have to tell you the other night while I was making dinner she decided that the baby gate was no longer a gate but a climbing apparatus.





She never actually made it over but she sure had fun trying.

Have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment