Thursday, October 22, 2009

S'mores

When you feed a 1 1/2 year old s'mores you have the biggest mess. When you feed a s'mores to a 1 1/2 year old who doesn't like to have her face washed well, you have the stickiest, gooiest thing ever.

what is this, it's pretty good


let me get some of that right there


a little gooey, but getting better



this is freakin' fabulous, we need to have these again


She never ate the graham crackers, only the filling. By the time she was finished there was a very sticky spot on the carpet that I could never find until I walked through it, for like the 100th time, since marshmallows blend very good with white carpet. And my pants had a marshmallow chocolate hand print that conveniently attracted every bit of dust and dirt I came in contact with so no dusting this week...yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment