Wednesday, July 21, 2010

30 Weeks

I am 30 weeks today and had my prenatal appointment this morning. We talked about birthing options, I have to have a c-section, since I had one previously and will be scheduled in about 9 weeks...OMG!!!. We talked about tubal ligation...maybe a option for us, have to talk some more with Scott about it though, before we make a decision.

Baby is doing just fine. His heart rate is 150 bpm, and my fundal height is 29, so he's not too big or too small. Though he feels super huge because he's always pushing on something inside me.

I am feeling really good, a little tired but I think I just wore myself out last week getting everything ready for Allison's birthday party. Baby is doing really great, Scott & Allison are also fine but Allison, I don't think is quite ready to be a big sister.


does she like the attention or what???

We got her a baby doll for her birthday. The realistic type, floppy head and all, so she can practice being around the new baby. Let's just say it didn't go how we planned. We discovered she hates to share anything that is hers, will not lay in her bed if baby doll is in it and cries until we leave the room then grabs it by the neck and puts it back in the stroller. She did however, wrap it in a blanket and cuddled it for about 2 seconds, then took the blanket and wrapped herself in it and pretended to be the baby.

This transition is going to be a hard one for her, but we will still work on it and get her as ready as possible for her baby brothers arrival.

Only 9 weeks to go...I hope everything is ready by then, I still have a huge list to finish and some decisions to make. Time sure does fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment