Monday, April 27, 2009

Day 1 - Good So Far

Well today has been successful so far. Allison and I too a 2 mile walk around the neighborhood and so far I have been eating fairly well. I did have coffee this morning but, after that I have had water. I also gave all the leftover candy to Scott to take to work so I wouldn't be tempted to eat it. Well guess what, I found a bag of jelly beans hiding under the beef jerky in the snack drawer and I ate 5 of them so off the work they go tomorrow. Also, I have planned my meals for the next week and am grocery shopping tomorrow for some good foods and lots of veggies.

Allison has become so mobile in the last few days it is so nice to finally have a break from chasing her around. Today miss helpie helperton helped clean the bathroom. By cleaning, I mean that she crawled in to the bathroom and started pulling herself up to get into the toilet and the drawers and the bathtub and anything else she could get into. It took me 1/2 an hour just to straighten up the bathroom but, it was so funny. I love when she helps.
She is also so curious about other children and I don't have any friends that have children so I have had trouble finding a play group for us to join. I had thought about MOPS but the have the children in another room than the mommies and the other mommy and me group they have costs to much money and you have to host a bunco night which I am not fond of. I am not that kind of woman. I do like entertaining but not card games. Anyway that is my new assignment, try and find a free mommy and me play group or try and host one myself.

So here are my eats for today.
Breakfast
2 cups coffee with sweet & low and 2 tsp fat free non dairy creamer
(not healthy at all but I am working on it)
Lunch
1/2 cup spaghetti with marinara sauce
hot dog bun with 50% less fat cheese
Dinner (I have planned ahead)
4 oz Tilapia with dry rub
tortilla baked crips - fish tostada kind of thing
1/2 cup lentil soup
I would have a salad but I dropped all the leftover lettuce on the floor last night and don't want to go to the store tonight to get some so I might have some chopped tomatoes on the tostada thing with some salsa

I hope you all enjoy the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment