Sunday, April 26, 2009

Getting Started...For Real This Time

Well tomorrow is the day that I start posting my food journal and hopefully pictures of the food (Allison's pics will be posted also, they are the priority). I have set my 1st goal at 10 pounds. My ultimate goal is to lose most of the baby weight about 20 pounds and get healthy again so we can start on baby #2 next year.
I am sooooo excited about that. We have decided that 2 was going to be the max number of children in this household, even though I originally wanted 1 then I changed my mind and wanted 3, but I will be happy with 2. We will have a preciuos family of 4 hopefully sometime next year.

Here is my game plan for the next 4 weeks to get me back on track now that I have an ultimate goal.
My focus for the first week is going to be walking 5 days a week for 30 minutes and cleaning up my diet, trying to eliminate the sugar and coffee and junk food.

The second week I will be focusing on increasing the walks to 45 minutes a day and adding more water, fruits, veggies and lean proteins. I have no problems with adding good for you carbs since I love bread and I just figured out that the whole wheat bread I get from Trader Joes is only 1 point per slice, jolly good find.

Week three I will continue to walk 45 minutes and start with some toning exercises, mostly working the core muscles and adding in some arms and shoulders (I love me some toned arms and shoulders). Hopefully my body will be detoxed from the junk and I will begin to feel like the healthy me again.

Week four I will focus on getting my family (Scott mostly)into the healthy mode. I will start eliminating the junk from his lunches and start getting him to eat more fruits and veggies (hopefully). Maybe if I serve his good foods with ketchup he will eat it...hahaha.

Any way that is my plan starting on Monday. I hope you all had a great weekend.
Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment