Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday and Cloudy

It is cloudy and a high of 61 today...bah! I was enjoying the 90 degree weather and I was excited about the veggie garden and the walks and the idea of losing weight for the summer. Days like today make me want to sleep and eat comfort food but, I can't and I am craving candy, any kind of candy. I tried to eat some jello last night and it reminded me of when I was in the hospital and all they would let me eat was sugar free jello. YUCK!!!
The result of the hospital stay was my precious baby and I would do it all over again and even enjoy the jello the next time around.

Todays food

Breakfast
Coffee with fat free non dairy creamer & sweet & low (it is very hard to break a habit like this even though it is very recent)
Lunch
2 pieces trader joes wheat bread
5 fat free saltines
1 tbs pesto
1 oz shredded mozzarella
Dinner
I went grocery shopping with Allison this morning and really havn't planned what we are going to have for dinner, I have been thinking the old stand by of burrito skillet or maybe some other skillet dish from Kraft. It will be served with a veggie of some sort and left over lentil soup. At least I have some kind of game plan, right?

Another thought I had was going back to the old ways and preparing some of my foods ahead of time so there is no guessing. I find that if i don't have breakfast i am starving by the mid afternoon. And I am a huge fan of oatmeal with flax. I just don't know what got into me that I quit eating it, just laziness I guess. Anyway I am going to write a list and figure out some of the things I can eat for breakfast that can be made ahead of time or with little prep.
I have to get back into the healthy food habit as soon as possible because I am tired of being tired and feeling bad. My body needs a detox from the junk and hopefully I will feel better...no I will feel better!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Mommy & Allison playing Peggle on the Xbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment