Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lack of Posts, Not Lack of Things to Say

Well, I have quite a few things I would like to update on. I have decided to do the free 5k that is on May 9th. The cause is better, it is for Growing Healthy Kids. There is a 1 mile and a 5k and kid sprints all starting in the morning. It should be fun and it's free.
Allison had a great Easter. She got 3 baskets and tons of attention. She loved it just not the people. She has her 9 month appointment on Tuesday. She will be weighed and measured and it is the start of the MMR shots. We will be hiding in the house most of next week (until we get a pool) because it's going to be in the mid 90s and I don't really like the heat. Plus Allison and I are so white we burn when the sun touches us.
Holly's last day with us is tomorrow. We have asked her to stay another week because it would be good for her, but what do you do? She just doesn't see the opportunities in front of her and we have tried to give her a kick in the pants but to no avail. She will be back I know but we don't want to see her fall into the old ways again. As she knows our house is always open and we will help her as much as we can. It was fun having her here and I can't wait to have her back. Hopefully in a week or two.
Monday will be a big post of weight loss challenges, exercise routines and the goals I have set for myself that will get me ready for the 5k and help get me in shape. Easter food was brutal on my waist line and activity level.
I hope all of you have had a great weekend enjoy a few pics of Allison to brighten your day.


No comments:

Post a Comment