Sunday, May 3, 2009

Allison's First Time Eating Out

Today we went to Logan's Road House for Scott's early Birthday Lunch. It was so much fun. Allison was so well behaved. She never cried once and only screamed at the waitress and other kids twice. I brought along some finger foods for her and some yogurt so she could join along in the meal. She looked so much like a little grown up in the high chair sitting across from her Daddy. It was precious. Of course I forgot the camera (grandma brought hers but I wasn't able to download the pics from it because I forgot again) even though I reminded myself last night. Oh well, next time.
In other news, I signed us up for the Growing Healthy Children Race on Saturday. It should be fun. Me, Allison, my Sister and Grandma are all going to walk it. I can't wait, it is my first race and hopefully not my last. I will remember to bring my camera on Saturday, promise.
Weight loss is kind of on the back burner. I know I have these goals and dreams of being my pre pregnancy weight but right now I am kind of in a funk about a lot of different things. I am not eating junk and am trying to eat healthier and I am walking everyday but the weight loss is just not going my way. I am not discouraged but I do not have a concrete goal for the loss yet, once I get an agreement to start trying I am gung ho, ready for action, but in the mean time I am just going to eat healthy and continue to walk and post weigh ins even if the scale is not in agreement with the way I feel.
My sister is coming to stay with us this week and I am looking forward to it. We always have a good time. She will be here to celebrate Scott's Birthday which is tomorrow - he will be 32 - and I have alot of stuff to make for that. I have a cookies and cream cheesecake to make and I think I might get a pizza (take and bake) or Chinese. Not sure but I know he likes both of those and I want to make his day special because he has to work all day.
I still have to get him something and I have an idea but I won't post it because I don't want to spoil the surprise for him (he does read this) HI HONEY!!!
Anyway, there is my long update. Make sure you check out Fridays post I am touring my living room, it should be fun, I could get the whole thing in one shot.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend.
My baby is learning to walk. These pics are from Easter, today she did a small shuffle step then fell. I will be running after her very soon, wish me luck...hahaha!

This table cloth will hold me, right?

What are you doing???

Where are you??

No comments:

Post a Comment