Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Scott !!!!!

Today my wonderful husband turns 32. It really is amazing how time flies when you're having fun, isn't it.
Every time a birthday rolls around we reminice about how we met, what accomplishments we have done, and how much our lives have improved since we met each other, we also do this on our Anniversary, but birthdays put everything into perspective.
At 32 he has accomplished so much, I am so proud of him and grateful for all the sacrifices he makes so I can stay home with Allison.
I hope you have had a wonderful day so far sweetie, I have a wonderful present waiting for you when you get home, wink, wink.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

THEN
(Scott and I in Vegas for our honeymoon 7 years ago)


NOW
(Our family now, what a great time it has been)

No comments:

Post a Comment