Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tons To Do

Well this week has been really busy. The holiday threw me off a bit, but I am back in the swing of things I think. I had a dentist appointment today, went to the farmers market yesterday and tomorrow i think I am going to the grocery store (how exciting does that sound, bet your jealous).
I love, love, love my new car. It rides so smooth and is so easy to get Allison in and out of the back. I love it.
Anyway, I don't have much more planned for this afternoon. I have laundry hanging and some to put away. I have to finish the grocery list. I'm thinking of making a healthy challenge for myself (again) and I need to sweep some floors since Allison finds the tiniest of things and puts it right into her mouth, sometimes I don't even want to know what she has found, but she find them rather tasty, so what do you do?
Scott is still working hard at the college and has been working long hours in this heat, like 100, outside, no air conditioning, hot!!! I keep the house rather cool so when he gets home he can just relax, take it easy and enjoy a Rockstar.
I hope all of you have a wonderful day and stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment