Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Little of This, A Little of That

Here are a few pics from last night. Scott always gets the good pictures, hahaha. Maybe because they are both are so photogenic and love having their pictures taken.




In other news we have decided to get a bigger car, more like an SUV. We decided on a Hyundau Santa Fe. I really like the looks of it and it is not one of the jumbo SUV types. This is one of the things we wanted to do before we have another baby (still haven't green lighted the project yet, but it will happen) also, we are checking out some different insurance options for me so we don't have to pay as much as we did with Allison.

This weekend it is supposed to be somewhere around 100, 105 so I am hoping that Scott will put the pool up this week so Allison & I can fill it and have it ready by the weekend. Then we can all relax in the cool waters and watch Allison play. The pool is awesome. We got it from Costco. It is a double sided pool with a slide and a lounge area with cup holders...cup holders people...Scott can have a cocktail and lounge in the pool while Allison & I take turns going down the slide. Ahhh, the thought sounds so fun and relaxing, hope I remember to take pictures.

I hope you all have had a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment