Thursday, May 7, 2009

Feels Like A Friday

Today has been quite eventful. This morning we went and picked up our race packets for the walk on Saturday. Allison has her own number and got a free t shirt she is going to wear for the race. The gave her a 4T so it will be very big on her since she is only 10 months old.
After that we walked the race route in the park and the got some lunch at TOGO's. I just love there salad/1/2 sandwich combo. It is so yummy, I always get the 1/2 pacific cobb sandwich and always change the salad so far I have tried the farmers market (really good), chicken caesar (only ok), and the chicken sante fe (really yummy - a meal in itself).
When we finished lunch, Allison went down for a nap while we all weeded the garden the we went and had some frozen yogurt, which hit the spot since it is 82 degrees today.
It has been a very fun day and I can't wait until Saturday. It is my 1st race/fun walk so the experience will get me ready for a real race.

Next week we are going to the farmers market on Wednesday - they started a month early this year, I can't wait to see what they have.

Hope you all have had a great day!!!

Hey Chucky wanna play???

No comments:

Post a Comment