Tuesday, May 26, 2009

We Bit the Bullet

We bit the bullet and decided to go into more debt, but it was well worth it. We are now the proud owners of a Hyundai Santa Fe.
It is so peppy. I am used to a 98 horsepower car, now I have a 200 and something hp car and accelerating is so different. No worries though, I will get used to it soon enough. I love it, there is space for everything and storage in the rear cargo area for, like jumper cables and extra oil and stuff. And I can carry a stroller or both if I wanted, and diaper bag and extra carriers and still have room for groceries. It is great.

Also this weekend we taught Allison how to shave! hehehe!!



She is always facinated by Scott when he shaves so he put some shaving cream on her face. I thought it was so cute, like a good mommy blogger I took pictures.
I have to go do dishes and change some stinky diapers. Hope you all have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment