Friday, September 25, 2009

Busy Day Yesterday

Yesterday while doing dishes I gave Allison a big plastic spoon. Soon she was off and being very quite then I heard the xylophone being played. I grabbed my camera cause I knew what she was doing. She was playing the xylophone with the spoon. So talented.

She played with some hats

Read a book to me

I snapped this picture, it's the only one you don't see my double chin in...hehehe, plus she is smiling

I took the bumpers off her bed and she has found out that if you stick your leg through the bars you can climb on the outside of the crib, she also got her leg stuck between the bars after her nap yesterday, knid of funny since she just laid there waiting for mommy to come to the rescue

After the long day she decided to climb on daddy's lap and chill out for awhile and give him some pointers on the game he was playing.

I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment