Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Good Weekend

On Saturday we all went out to lunch. Allison was such a big girl. She got to sit in a booster seat next to mom and got her own food this time. It was so cute, she even tried to color on the kids menu they gave her. And she drank her milk without a fuss.
On Sunday we had a family get together. Grandma Carol is visiting from Alaska so she came over for dinner and I cooked corned beef and cabbage. I have never seen Allison so interested in eating dinner. She was showing off her mad fork skills and drinking her milk again (from her cup). I couldn't beleive it, she ate almost all of the potatoes and corned beef and carrots.
Then last night I had dinner success again, she ate it all. We had chicken, pork and beans and coleslaw. She ate everything but the slaw. I am so proud of her and her eating is improving. Now if I can figure out some better snacks I think I will have a really great eater on my hands.

I have been busy lately, trying to get my other blog up and running.
Here are some rambling thoughts I just decided to type for filler so you all can see whats going through my head...
Play group has been cancelled yet again due to illness (it seems like these kids are always sick), I need to get to the store for some hot chocolate mix because I need some rich chocolate goodness, I am going to bake some brownies today and eat one.
It felt good to write that down, now I can see what I need to get done and what is not important.

Anyway, I have been slacking on my picture taking so I will leave you with this.

This is what my kid does when watching The Wiggles...she doesn't wiggle

she did end up dancing for about 5 seconds then grabbed her sippy cup and plopped back down to watch some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment