Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Twins

I pick out all the clothes for Scott & Allison to wear. So this weekend I decided to dress them in similar outfits.

My twins


I can never get Allison to sit still or pose cute for me. This is the best I could do, they are both wearing red t-shirts and khaki short, white shoes. SO CUTE.

We skipped play group, again, I feel a little guilty but daddy came home early this morning so stayed home to spend time with him. Right now we are just hanging out and enjoying the wonderful weather and playing video games. Later we are going to Home Depot ot Lowes to get some stuff. I am going to look at flowers and plants because I have big plans for the back yard and garden area for next summer so the planning has begun.

I hope all of you have a wonderful day & had a great 3 day weekend, I sure did.

No comments:

Post a Comment